One of the most famous motivation quotes, said by Thomas A. Edison sounds: “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up”. There is no doubt that those who give up too early will never gain success. However, there is a confusing question how to get necessary weight loss motivation?
Weight loss motivation: where to start?
So, where do we start to motivate ourselves?
1. To begin with, choose the reason for coming to the idea of losing weight. Accessing the value of this reason you will be able to answer if losing weight really worth it.
2. Once the stimulus has been found and the desire to lose weight has appeared, willingly sacrifice your convenient lifestyle and change your daily routine and diet, then firmly decide that you are starting the process of losing weight not tomorrow or on Monday, but right now.
3. If you wake up the next day and get up with the thought that now you will strive for the desired forms, revise your diet, starting with breakfast. It is best to eat foods rich in carbohydrates and proteins in the morning. Do not forget about vitamins, trace elements, and fish oil for weight loss. It should be noted, that diet pills for men & women will not help you without proper nutrition.
4. The “main enemies” of your figure – sweets, baked products and fats – are worth talking about separately. Nobody forces you to abandon these harmful, but mostly delicious products. You just have to limit their consumption.
5. The motivation for losing weight firstly leads us to thoughts about diets. There are a huge number of various diets of different effectiveness and severity which can be advised to you only by a nutritionist. But following a burn fat diet is not the only factor by which you are motivated to lose weight.
6. To lead an active way of life and go in for sports – that’s what absolutely all dieticians advise. There are numerous kinds of sports. You can choose the most attractive for you start training your body. The best solution for those who want to become sporty is visiting a gym. You can also do some exercises at home.
7. Well, in conclusion, it is necessary to abandon the words “I cannot.” The motivation for losing weight is aimed at helping you to get rid of all your weaknesses and preparing your body for the loss of extra pounds with the help of exceptionally your efforts.
Weight loss motivation tips
I. Set out objectives. It is one of the most important motivation tips. If you have a purpose to do something you will act with all your energy and do your best to achieve what you want. You will definitely get motivated when having the final point to concentrate on.
II. Select goals that attract you most. It is evident that the level of your motivation for weight loss depends on your interest in achieving something. The more interested you are, the more success you will gain.
III. Try to choose something interesting in healthy nutrition and exercising even if these areas haven’t attracted you before. This way you appear to be a person capable of making conscious decisions rather than the one upon whom uninteresting goals have been imposed by others.
IV. Inform the others about your objectives. If you share your goals with even a couple of friends or write down what you want to achieve in the nearest future you are more likely to keep your promises.
V. Record your progress. If you can view the pace of your progress, you are becoming more motivated than you were at the beginning of your path. For monitoring the dynamic of your progress draw or write down what goals you have already achieved. You can fix your progress by making photos of yourself that will be motivation pictures for you.
VI. Split the path to your objectives into parts. Begin with less difficult tasks and gradually proceed to subsequent ones. Mentally dividing the objective into visible chunks, you will be able to feel more confident.
VII. Reward yourself. Make the promise to give yourself some reward every time you gain success. Try to do it with a like-minded person. Your motivation will never fade if you experience the way together with your friend. Working in a team headed by a professional coach is absolutely efficient.
Motivation apps as your personal trainer
Researchers from Texas Medical School University have investigated the best weight loss applications for you. 131 various apps have been tested against the criterion of their efficiency in enhancing the motivation. Individual reviews given by men and women aged from 16 to 60 who use such applications have also been taken into consideration in order to separate useless from helpful ones.
Good news is the following: John P. Higgins, the leader of the research and associate professor of medicine claims that the appropriate application will really help in boosting the level of motivation. He says that encouragement shortage, lack of support, as well as companionship from friends and family are the main obstacles preventing from doing sports and following the balanced diet. With the help of Lose It!, MyFitnessPal’s Calorie Counter, MapMyFitness you can easily become motivated without any support from outside. The motivation app will be a friend for you.
Our website provides you with reliable information about weight loss. You are able to get to know a lot about most effective diet pills, diet tea, numerous weight loss programs and so on. Read our articles to obtain a lot of interesting information.